Tee it up for the Troops
• Host a Tee it up for the Troops Golf Scramble Event
• Donate guest or green fees from the National Day of Golf
• Donate net food and beverage sales on the National Day of Golf
• Donate funds raised from a guest day, cocktail party, dinner, silent auction, etc…
• Accept voluntary donations using the Tee it up for the Troops Donation Brochure
• Donate a round of golf for the Flagship Tee it up for the Troops Annual Silent Auction Event
Tie it up for the Troops
• Host a running, walking or skating event by “tying” up the laces in honor of our veterans.
• Host a dinner with a speaker. Ties can be worn to support the theme…neckties for men and scarves for women.
Tip it up for the Troops
We all enjoy a social event shared with friends, family and colleagues. Why not add a fundraising component that says “thank you” to the brave men and women who wear or have worn the uniform? You could:
• Host a social event and “tip” a glass of champagne, wine or a bottle of beer in “salute” to those who protect us.
For those of you who enjoy “tuning up” a car, a bike or musical instrument, share that joy with the love and appreciation for our military. You could:
• Host a bike or car race (event)
• Host a concert
For more Information
If you have an interest in supporting our veterans and their families by hosting a fundraising event, please contact the Tee it up for the Troops National Office and we will guide you through the planning and execution of your fundraiser of choice.
Tee it up for the Troops, Inc.
515 West Travelers Trail
Burnsville, MN 55337