Pat Reis firstname.lastname@example.org 612-636-3905
Interested in an inspiring and fun way to help veterans in your community? Join our Tee It Up for the Troops – Bunker Hills Longest Day of Golf for the Troops event! This local military charity event is held at Bunker Hills Golf Club in Coon Rapids, MN.
You may recall “The Longest Day” was a famous book and movie honoring those who fought for our freedom on D-Day. The Longest Day of Golf for the Troops is a unique opportunity for golfers to honor all who serve(d) to fight for our freedom and allows anyone to support veterans with any number of participants.
“The Longest Day” was a famous book and movie (starring John Wayne) honoring those who fought for our freedom on D-Day (June 6, 1944). In the Longest Day of Golf For the Troops event, golfers will Tee It Up at the crack of dawn, and play until sundown to raise money for Tee It Up for the Troops and their partner charitable organizations serving the critical needs of fallen and disabled veterans and their families.
Entry Package Includes (a minimum of $300 raised & paid by June 1st):
- At least 54-holes of golf (our golfers finished 60+ holes last year), including carts (refreshed every 27 holes). Golfers can enter as a foursome, or as individuals or twosomes that we will pair up, and we play a fun two-player scramble format throughout the day.
- Coffee and bagels will be provided at check-in (6:15 a.m. check-in, 6:40 a.m. start).
- Lunch, snacks and beverages will be provided throughout the day.
- Player gift for each golfer.
If you are interested in participating in the Longest Day of Golf for the Troops, there are 2 different ways to raise funds from friends, family and coworkers (which will count towards your entry fee and incentive prizes):
1. Download this form which you can use to sign up friends and family to sponsor you and make pledges.
2. Create an online account and join our fundraising team – We’ve created an online team where you can set up an account and have your friends and family sponsor you online.
Don’t live near the Minneapolis/St. Paul Area? Please go to our National Longest Day of Golf page to learn how you can golf and raise money on the longest day of the year at your favorite golf course.