Contact Information for Military Charity Veterans Golf EventPat Reis Event date is tentative.
Interested in an inspiring and fun way to participate in a military charity veterans golf event to help support military veterans in your community? Join our Tee It Up for the Troops – Bunker Hills Longest Day of Golf for the Troops military charity golf fundraising event! This local military charity golf event will be held at Bunker Hills Golf Club in Coon Rapids, MN and anyone can participate.
You may recall “The Longest Day” was a famous book and movie honoring those who fought for our freedom on D-Day. The Longest Day of Golf for the Troops is a unique opportunity for golfers to honor all who serve(d) to fight for our freedom and allows anyone to support veterans with any number of participants.
Golfers will Tee It Up at the crack of dawn, and play golf until sundown to raise money for Tee It Up for the Troops and their partner military charitable organizations serving the critical needs of fallen and disabled veterans and their families.
Entry Package Includes (a minimum of $350 raised & paid by June 10th):
- At least 54-holes of golf (golfers played as many as 110 holes last year), including carts (refreshed every 27 holes). Golfers can enter as a foursome, or as individuals or twosomes that we will pair up, and we play a fun two-player scramble format throughout the day.
- Coffee and bagels will be provided at check-in (6:00 a.m. check-in, 6:20 a.m. start).
- Lunch, snacks, and beverages will be provided throughout the day.
- Player gift for each golfer.
If you are interested in participating in the Longest Day of Golf for the Troops, there are 2 different ways to raise funds from friends, family, and coworkers (which will count towards your entry fee and incentive prizes):
1. Download this form which you can use to sign up friends and family to sponsor you and make pledges.
2. Create an online account and join our fundraising team – We’ve created an online team where you can set up an account and have your friends and family sponsor you online.
Don’t live near the Minneapolis/St. Paul Area? Please go to our National Longest Day of Golf page to learn how you can golf and raise money on the longest day of the year at your favorite golf course.