Because the needs of our American heroes continue to far exceed our nation’s ability to meet them, Tee It Up for the Troops benefits from generous business sponsors that help veterans and their families gain access to the critical services and support they need and deserve.
We have many national business sponsors that know the power of giving back to our military veterans and are truly dedicated to helping those in need:
|Bridgestone Golf||All Golf Services|
|The Club Foundation||Club Managers Association of America|
|Fisher House||Hero Miles|
|EZGO||Kopplin Kuebler & Wallace|
|Imperial Headware||Antigua Apparel|
|Reunion Resort||Galaxy Sales, Inc.|
Eight Great Benefits for Your Company When Partnering with Tee It Up for The Troops
- Be a stellar business example and honor, remember, respect and support the many brave individuals that have kept and continue to keep us all safe. Americans love, respect, and honor our troops and they love businesses that give back to our military veterans and their families.
- Good and Free Publicity, Brand Awareness, and Reach a Whole New Audience. These are givens, however, when you encourage and make room for your employees to participate, they will be the ones continuing to talk about the event. It is an old school approach, but word of mouth is certainly effective and often carries with it the passion and purpose behind our events. When your employees are talking up your company of their own volition that is good business.
- Corporate Tax Breaks. Included in the new stimulus bill passed by the U.S. Congress is the CARES (Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security) Act, which has recognized the desire of individuals, foundations, and business to support not-for-profit organizations such as Tee It Up for The Troops with incentive-laden tax benefits. Learn how with our detailed outline of the tax benefits for your corporate sponsorship.
- Spending Power of Millennials. Did you know that 70% of millennials report that they prefer to spend their money with brands that support worthwhile causes like Tee It Up for the Troops? In fact, Millennials possess 2.45 trillion dollars in spending power and that is a figure that is hard to ignore.
- Great New Hires for Your Company. A 2007 study by Deloitte found that 62% of new hires between the ages of 18-26 would prefer to work for a company that offers volunteer opportunities. Partnering with Tee It Up for the Troops offers many worthwhile volunteer opportunities at our events across the nation.
- Boost Employee Morale. Study after study shows that volunteering is good for you. It creates empathy, self-esteem, and confidence. And when companies carve out time for employees to volunteer or help at one of our military charity events during work hours, the employees feel as if they too are making a much needed and appreciated contribution. It is also a great team-building exercise.
- Unlock New Networking Opportunities. Our charity golf tournaments golf events fuel so much of what we do. Providing recreation, sport, and an arena to network away from the traditional business setting.
- The Bottom Line. Your corporate sponsorship and participation help the men and women who have served, or who are currently serving in America’s Armed Forces.
We are grateful for all of our sponsors who have made the commitment to support those who have fought to protect our freedoms. Want to join our esteemed list of business sponsors? Partner with us today to help our nation’s heroes!